DCBS Ad

August 29, 2011

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Well, as you may have heard last episode, the show now has a sponsor in Discount Comic Book Service and it's affiliate sites: InStockTrades and MyDigitalComics.  This is pretty exciting as it now allows me to afford to upgrade to better host site for this show and a new site!  What does that mean for you?  Not much, but there will be some changes.  There is now a new RSS Feed and a new iTunes link.  I will continue to post the next few new episodes to both the old feeds and the new feeds, but I do ask that if you wish to subscribe to the show, please make sure to update your subscriptions. I plan to stop adding to the old feeds as of the end of October.

I won't be keeping this site around forever either, but until I learn enough about html to customize the new site, I will continue to post updates here as well.

This is an exciting time for the show with upgrades and upcoming guests all leading up to the show's 1 year anniversary.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment