DCBS Ad

February 7, 2011

Episode 10 -- June 1971



Welcome to Episode 10 of Superman in the Bronze Age.  I celebrate finally getting to double digits by reviewing the Superman books with a June 1971 cover date: Superman #238, World's Finest #203 (guest-starring Aquaman) and Action Comics #401.

I would also like to thank Steve Younis for agreeing to post new episodes of this show on the Superman Homepage.  That's right, Superman in the Bronze Age now has the support of the premiere Superman website on the net!

If you would be interested in guest co-hosting an episode of Superman in the Bronze Age, please send me an email at umbc81@gmail.com, and we'll discuss an episode for you to guest on. 

Superman in the Bronze Age is a proud member of the Superman Podcast Network. You may also subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or the RSS Feed.

If you would like to comment on the show or contact me, you can to so in the following ways:  you can cleave a comment below or you can email me here.  You also private message me or leave a comment at the posting on the Superman Homepage.

Next week, July 1971: Superman #240 and Action Comics #402.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting picked up on the Superman Homepage! That's pretty awesome, as I'm sure it'll bring a new listener or two to the show. As a fellow fan spreading the gospel of Superman across the Internet, it's nice to know that your efforts are appreciated.

    The bronze age Supes is my personal favorite, so I've been listening since the first episode and am enjoying following along with your analysis.

    ReplyDelete